Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Etre Check Result

Hi guys,

My community was freezing and crashing for a while I wasn't sure what the problem was. I downloaded EtreCheck and have the following report:

I also did a System Diagnostics Report using terminal and have the following report. Can anyone tell me what I should do?

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 8:35 AM

Yes, my apologies. The warning i received during disk utility which i can not fix for the life of me is :

warning: apfs_num_other_fsobjects (56) is not valid (58)

I reformatted drive, all the way back to mavericks, and uploaded high sierra, to manage from their twice. But to steady improvements, but no avail.

Thanks for your quick response!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2020 8:35 AM in response to leroydouglas

Yes, my apologies. The warning i received during disk utility which i can not fix for the life of me is :

I reformatted drive, all the way back to mavericks, and uploaded high sierra, to manage from their twice. But to steady improvements, but no avail.

Apr 9, 2020 8:36 AM in response to leroydouglas

Etre Check Result

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.