Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW I CAN KNOW MY PHONE IS HACKED OR NOT

I have two doubts

1. can iPhone got remotely access with any app or by an individual get into our phone
  2. if they hack remotely what are the signs will be shown to us and how we can remove from the phone

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 8:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 8:32 AM

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2020 8:32 AM in response to karthik154

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

HOW I CAN KNOW MY PHONE IS HACKED OR NOT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.