You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is iTunes Plus and how do I get it?

I tried using a DJ app and is said something about DMR protection and I should get iTunes plus m. What is that and how do I do that

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 10:21 AM

1 reply

Apr 12, 2020 7:02 AM in response to giuliano16

giuliano16,

Thank you for reaching out at Apple Support Communities today. If I understand correctly your app is suggesting that you get iTunes Plus content. 

iTunes Plus was a feature that offered songs and music videos in the iTunes Store that encoded in higher quality with no burn limits free of DRM limitations for a slightly higher cost. It was introduced in 2007, and you can read a little more about it here:

Apple Launches iTunes Plus - Apple

Today, all content from the iTunes Store are now offered with the higher quality without DRM protection, thus any content that you purchase is equivalent to an iTunes Plus song.

Cheers.

What is iTunes Plus and how do I get it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.