Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

com.apple.ImageCaptureCore error -9912

I have a Nikon D800. I have always used Image capture via cable to move the RAW files onto the drive on my MacBook Pro. I am now getting this error: com.apple.ImageCaptureCore error -9912

I am running Mohave Version 10.14.6. I have tried turning the camera off, then on again. It doesn't make a difference. Do you have any suggestions for how to resolve?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 10:49 AM

MarketingMaven511 wrote:

I have a Nikon D800. I have always used Image capture via cable to move the RAW files onto the drive on my MacBook Pro. I am now getting this error: com.apple.ImageCaptureCore error -9912

I am running Mohave Version 10.14.6. I have tried turning the camera off, then on again. It doesn't make a difference. Do you have any suggestions for how to resolve?

Thanks!

You can try a different cable.

You can try a different port

You can try rebooting the computer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2020 10:49 AM in response to MarketingMaven511

MarketingMaven511 wrote:

Thanks!

You can try a different cable.

You can try a different port

You can try rebooting the computer

com.apple.ImageCaptureCore error -9912

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.