Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 is turning off and on automatically. I can't do any

What should I do now?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 7:23 PM

Try a forced restart:

press vol up then vol down and then press and hold the side button till the screen shuts off. Keep holding till you see the Apple logo and then release.

if it doesn’t work, try recovery mode:

press vol up and Then vol down and then press and hold the side button till the screen shuts off. Keep holding even if you see the Apple logo, and release when you see the connect to iTunes/computer logo. Then plug your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes and click Update iPhone. If it doesn’t work then click Restore iPhone, which will wipe all data on the iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2020 7:23 PM in response to Rej1rahat

Try a forced restart:

press vol up then vol down and then press and hold the side button till the screen shuts off. Keep holding till you see the Apple logo and then release.

if it doesn’t work, try recovery mode:

press vol up and Then vol down and then press and hold the side button till the screen shuts off. Keep holding even if you see the Apple logo, and release when you see the connect to iTunes/computer logo. Then plug your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes and click Update iPhone. If it doesn’t work then click Restore iPhone, which will wipe all data on the iPhone.

iPhone 7 is turning off and on automatically. I can't do any

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.