Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad PRO 11 all connected - why doesn’t the keyboard type.

iPad Pro & Smart Keyboard folio all connected: I type on the keyboard anf

d get no result on the iPad? What am I doing wrong?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2020 1:27 PM

See especially “Get help” here.

Use your Smart Keyboard Folio or Smart Keyboard with iPad Pro - Apple Support

5 replies

Apr 13, 2020 4:12 PM in response to GbDiablo

Hi GbDiablo,

(Assuming you have another iPad) does your Smart Keyboard work if you connect it to another iPad? If you don't have another iPad, contact Apple Support through the 'Contact Support' button at the top of your screen. Apple never removes support from a device completely, just limits your options.

To contact Apple Support:

1. Click the 'Contact Support' button at the top of your screen.
  2. Click on the 'iPad' tile.
  3. Type in the search box 'Using Smart Keyboard'.
  4. Choose the option that you think is best. However, I recommend that you talk to them first, either by chat or call and follow their instructions. If you know that it is broken, click the 'Send in for Repair' tile. Follow the instructions on-screen.

Kind regards,

Grey360

Apr 13, 2020 3:56 PM in response to LotusPilot

So what is the meaning of this, I am trying to contact with Apple support and ask why my Smart Keyboard not supported after the update when I enter model number a massage appeared that no support for my iPad because I didn’t pay for apple care?!

so they make my Smart Keyboard stop working after update 13.4 and no support until I pay

iPad PRO 11 all connected - why doesn’t the keyboard type.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.