Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cellular Update Failed

I updated my phone to iOS 13.3.1 about a month ago and it completely disabled my phone cellular settings, I was able to use data for a few days having to restart my phone again and again until one day it stopped working completely.

I can't access the cellular data settings, I can't reset the network settings without the app crashing and I couldn't update it to the newest iOS because it tried to verify the new software update with the cellular data and the settings tab won't even show, when I was finally able to update it through my computer, it still showed the same error and it's stuck on No Service or Searching and it won't detect if the SIM Card is removed or even there.

Obviously, I'm unable to take it to a Apple Store right and I'm trying to find a solution on how to fix it because it simply turned my iPhone 7 into an iPod.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Cellular Update Failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.