Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New phone, lost Vine Camera app! Please help.

I got a new phone and lost the Vine Camera app. When I try to re-download it, it says it isn't available in my region. Please help. It appears in my transaction history but when I try to re-download it from my purchases in the app store it doesn't even appear.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 11, 2020 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2020 3:40 PM

Have you relocated and changed the region/country for your account?

If so, you can only redownload apps available in the new region/country.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.4; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2020 3:40 PM in response to officialswagboy

Have you relocated and changed the region/country for your account?

If so, you can only redownload apps available in the new region/country.

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.15.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.4; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.4; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

New phone, lost Vine Camera app! Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.