Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XR Screen Flickering

Hey Community,

My iPhone XR 64GB Black has been acting up, sometimes the screen would just go pink and it would reset or it would just reset in general, however this time, I was switching to the app 'TikTok' and the screen started going yellow and bars appeared on the screen.

It started getting darker and darker until it was black and white. I let the phone die out, it reset and now the screen is actually working and I can use my phone, however the bars are just flickering on my screen now.

I contacted the Sky Support Team (Apple Support was closed), (the phone is on contract from Sky)

They have given me a phone number to call from their repairing partner, however I was wondering if anyone else had found a good and easy solution aside from repair. My phone is about 4 months old, things like this really shouldn't happen especially for a £749+ phone from Apple.

Hopefully I can get an answer!

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 12, 2020 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 10:19 AM

Hello,

You'll need to have your phone checked as recommended by the Sky Support Team.

Good luck.

1 reply

iPhone XR Screen Flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.