Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Otter Symmetry case on my iPhone 11. Will a magnetic mounting disc interfere with charging on a Belkin BOOST UP Special Edition Wireless Charging Pad.

I have an Otter Symmetry case on my iPhone 11. Will a magnetic mounting disc interfere with charging on a Belkin BOOST UP Special Edition Wireless Charging Pad.

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 1:37 PM

Thank you Deggie.

Just purchased the Airpods Pro and wanted to get a charging pad that will work with both my iPhone 11 and the Airpods Pro.

Will likely use the pad to charge the Pods as I like to be able to mount my phone in the car while driving. If having the phone mount is not such a "have to" for the car, I'll remove the metal disc so I can charge my phone on the pad as well - otherwise, I'll just keep charging my phone with the lightning cord.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2020 1:37 PM in response to deggie

Thank you Deggie.

Just purchased the Airpods Pro and wanted to get a charging pad that will work with both my iPhone 11 and the Airpods Pro.

Will likely use the pad to charge the Pods as I like to be able to mount my phone in the car while driving. If having the phone mount is not such a "have to" for the car, I'll remove the metal disc so I can charge my phone on the pad as well - otherwise, I'll just keep charging my phone with the lightning cord.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.