Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MAPS

Is there any way to switch to day mode in Maps without toggling the whole system ??

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 6:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 9:05 AM

Hello shahriar_20,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I understand you have a question about using Maps on your iPhone, and I'm glad to see if I can provide an answer.

For confirmation, it sounds like you're using your iPhone in Dark Mode and want to know if you can set just the Maps app to use Light Mode. Is that right?

This resource gives some great information about how to Use Dark Mode on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. While there's not a way to set an app-level preference for Dark Mode and Light Mode, you can always send your suggestion here: Product Feedback

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2020 9:05 AM in response to shahriar_20

Hello shahriar_20,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! I understand you have a question about using Maps on your iPhone, and I'm glad to see if I can provide an answer.

For confirmation, it sounds like you're using your iPhone in Dark Mode and want to know if you can set just the Maps app to use Light Mode. Is that right?

This resource gives some great information about how to Use Dark Mode on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. While there's not a way to set an app-level preference for Dark Mode and Light Mode, you can always send your suggestion here: Product Feedback

Take care.

MAPS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.