Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCPX Project won't Share without "Video rendering error"

I re-installed the OS (mojave) for my Late 2013 macbook pro, installed/updated FCPX and when I attempt to share a video project, I get a share operation error.

"The Share operation failed" Video rendering error: 10008 (The operation couldn’t be completed. Error processing frame, 100GreatestGuitarIntros @ 00:12:47;40 <<Error in render file, /Users/tayst/Movies/MyMovie.fcpbundle/.fcpcache/3-28-18/Render Files/High Quality Media/E0E9450F06C20FDEA235A8F266AB4AA6 @ # 245>>)

There was an advise that when I started the Share operation, there was some missing transitions, et al, that they would be replaced but I was OK with that (I can't find them).

See two attached screenshots.

I'd like to know how this can be fixed.

thank you

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.14

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 9:29 PM

I believe I got rid of the error. Helpful time code showed me that one audio file was missing and where. I have since replaced it and both errors are resolved.

Similar questions

3 replies

FCPX Project won't Share without "Video rendering error"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.