Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repair question

Dears

kindly i want to ask you if i buy iphone from retail store or any phone store and any issue happen to my phone during warranty can i go to authorized apple shop and get the Benefits for warranty even I didn’t buy the iPhone from them and they can repair it for me .

Posted on Apr 13, 2020 10:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 10:49 AM

Hello Jjiioo3421.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. If I'm understanding correctly, you would like to know if you can have your iPhone serviced at an Apple Authorized Service Provider, though it is not purchased from that location. Yes, if your iPhone requires service, it can be taken to an Apple Authorized Service Provider for repair.

Please see the Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty for more information.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2020 10:49 AM in response to Jjiioo3421

Hello Jjiioo3421.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. If I'm understanding correctly, you would like to know if you can have your iPhone serviced at an Apple Authorized Service Provider, though it is not purchased from that location. Yes, if your iPhone requires service, it can be taken to an Apple Authorized Service Provider for repair.

Please see the Apple One (1) Year Limited Warranty for more information.

Cheers.

Repair question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.