Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remote application

I used to have a photo storage that I used, but there was an accident.

With one of the iOS updates, the Photorange app was unloaded.

It is not possible to restore it in the usual way. Maybe there is some other way? I would very much like to get the photos uploaded there back.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 14, 2020 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 2:22 PM

Hello MishaEKB,

Thanks for clarifying and providing the additional screenshot. If the app is no longer in the App Store, there would not be a way to restore it back to your iPhone. Since it is a third-party app, it would be the Developer's discretion whether it is put back in the App Store or not.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2020 2:22 PM in response to MishaEKB

Hello MishaEKB,

Thanks for clarifying and providing the additional screenshot. If the app is no longer in the App Store, there would not be a way to restore it back to your iPhone. Since it is a third-party app, it would be the Developer's discretion whether it is put back in the App Store or not.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Apr 15, 2020 7:14 AM in response to MishaEKB

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities MishaEKB,

I see that you're having an issue with one of your apps. I know it's important to be able to access your apps, and I'd be glad to help.

If you're unable to download the app again, take a look at the article below with some steps that can help.

If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or other Apple device

If you go through this article and the issue remains, since you've posted in the English Community, could you translate the message that is showing in your screenshot?

I look forward to hearing back form you.

Have a great day!

Remote application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.