Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS X 10.14 Mojave Download (Unavailable in App Store)

I'm trying to install Mojave, but I got a message saying that it isn't available in the App Store. Is it possible to still get Mojave? I can't upgrade to Catalina because some of the software I use doesn't support it.

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 15", macOS 10.12

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 3:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 3:55 AM

Hey,

Try this link: Get macOS Mojave

This will re-direct you to macOS Mojave on the Mac App Store.

Ensure you have the min requirements:

You can upgrade to macOS Mojave from OS X Mountain Lion or later on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 12.5GB of available storage space, or up to 18.5GB of storage space when upgrading from OS X Yosemite or earlier.
MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
MacBook Air introduced in 2012 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in 2012 or later
Mac mini introduced in 2012 or later
iMac introduced in 2012 or later
iMac Pro (all models)
Mac Pro introduced in 2013, plus mid-2010 or mid-2012 models with a recommended Metal-capable graphics card.

To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with macOS Mojave, the installer will let you know.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2020 3:55 AM in response to adam79

Hey,

Try this link: Get macOS Mojave

This will re-direct you to macOS Mojave on the Mac App Store.

Ensure you have the min requirements:

You can upgrade to macOS Mojave from OS X Mountain Lion or later on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 12.5GB of available storage space, or up to 18.5GB of storage space when upgrading from OS X Yosemite or earlier.
MacBook introduced in 2015 or later
MacBook Air introduced in 2012 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in 2012 or later
Mac mini introduced in 2012 or later
iMac introduced in 2012 or later
iMac Pro (all models)
Mac Pro introduced in 2013, plus mid-2010 or mid-2012 models with a recommended Metal-capable graphics card.

To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with macOS Mojave, the installer will let you know.

Apr 15, 2020 3:55 AM in response to adam79

Mojave is still available for download through the App Store, How to upgrade to macOS Mojave - Apple Support

Go to Section 4 and click on Get macOS Mojave. You need to be using the Safari browser for this to work, Firefox is having problems.

Back up your mac before downloading.

Make sure your mac is connected to your router via a cabled connection, and do not use the mac

while it is downloading.

OS X 10.14 Mojave Download (Unavailable in App Store)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.