Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iD

hello

my iPhone X is not working , so I did buy a new one , but I cannot log in with the old ID .

they ask me to enter the verification code .

can you help ?

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 12:55 PM

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

You need another trusted device or telephone number.

See Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support:

A trusted device is an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9 and later, or a Mac with OS X El Capitan and later that you've already signed in to using two-factor authentication.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2020 12:55 PM in response to ramdani226

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

You need another trusted device or telephone number.

See Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support:

A trusted device is an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9 and later, or a Mac with OS X El Capitan and later that you've already signed in to using two-factor authentication.

Apr 15, 2020 1:22 PM in response to ramdani226

If the steps in the first article Kappy posted don't help, see the account recovery section near the end of the article.

The Recovery Process is an automated process and length of time it takes can vary a lot. Apple ID Support can only answer your questions. They can't intervene in or speed up the process. The article below has some suggestions to shorten the the time the process takes.

Apple ID - Recover your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery.   

iD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.