Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No ringer sound on iphone 7 after update

Hi all. I have updated my iPhone 7 to iOS 13 and after the update, the phone doesn't ring anymore when I get an incoming call. I am aware of mute mode, night mode and all the simple stuff. I am a iPhone user since 2012. Not new to it. Hard reset did not do the trick either.

Anyone that had the same problem or helpful feedback you can give?

Thanks in advance

iPhone 7

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 2:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 7:46 AM

You original post said you are aware of "mute mode" -- does that mean the ring/silent switch on the left side of the phone? How to put your iPhone on vibrate, ring, or silent mode - Apple Support

6 replies

Apr 16, 2020 10:39 AM in response to FoxFifth

Thanks fir your feedback.

I see. I believe that when you go to a forum it’s because you have a problem. If you phone doesn’t ring and you don’t know the features/functions you phone has, then maybe reading the manual might be advisable.

I appreciate your support and good intentions, but unless you have a more useful advise, more IT/technical related, this will bring nowhere.

No ringer sound on iphone 7 after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.