Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signing in to APP STORE

I can’t access the App Store with my new phone. (IPhone XR) After changing my password several times it still will not accept. It gives only one box to enter both the Apple ID and password. It doesn’t matter if I enter it with or without a space between the two or one at a time, it will not accept.

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 7:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 2:46 AM

This information might help:

Before you can add funds to your Apple ID, you must have a valid payment method on file. Learn about the payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID. ... See how to Add funds to your Apple ID https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208687  Note that "after you authorize the payment, the funds ... [are credited] to your Apple ID. Then, you can use the credit to make purchases from the App Store or iTunes store. Need more help? Contact Apple support for help here: Get started

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2020 2:46 AM in response to Ditzqueen

This information might help:

Before you can add funds to your Apple ID, you must have a valid payment method on file. Learn about the payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID. ... See how to Add funds to your Apple ID https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208687  Note that "after you authorize the payment, the funds ... [are credited] to your Apple ID. Then, you can use the credit to make purchases from the App Store or iTunes store. Need more help? Contact Apple support for help here: Get started

Apr 15, 2020 8:24 PM in response to Ditzqueen

What happens when you tap Review?

Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change/verify it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change.  

Apr 16, 2020 8:38 AM in response to Ditzqueen

Do you have access to another WiFi network where you can try? That has worked for several people.

Try a restart.

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch         

Try a forced restart.

Reset Device.      

If necessary

Hard reset.        

Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. 

iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support.       

iTunes Support – world wide        

Signing in to APP STORE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.