Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viewing a tv series

Hi

I am new to Apple TV.

I have the app on my ipad. It redirects me to Tubi when I search for a tv series I want to watch. Apple TV says they have it. Tubi says they don’t.

I don’t have the little Apple TV box thing though so is that why it won’t work?

thanks so much

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2020 11:42 PM

The Tubi app is available for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV box, as well as several other devices from others.

The Apple TV app is able to search select third party content providers. If those search results are not accurate, then please report this to Apple so they can fix it.

It would help if you mentioned the show, to focus on what happens to specific content.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2020 11:42 PM in response to MrsAus

The Tubi app is available for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV box, as well as several other devices from others.

The Apple TV app is able to search select third party content providers. If those search results are not accurate, then please report this to Apple so they can fix it.

It would help if you mentioned the show, to focus on what happens to specific content.

Viewing a tv series

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.