Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a samsung tv and i want to watch ted lasso but i don’t know how to get to apple tv

i have a samsung tv and i want to watch ted lasso but i don’t know how to get the apple tv app on my tv

Posted on Dec 26, 2021 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 2:47 AM

What is your model TV?

Is it listed among the devices that support the Apple TV app?

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Some slightly older models may have the specialized Apple TV+ app in the TV’s App Store. Use apps on your Samsung smart TV - Samsung Support

If neither, then you may need a supported external streaming device to access the Apple TV app on your TV. Such a device can be the Apple TV box, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Nvidia Shield, ‘Chromecast with Google TV’.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 2:47 AM in response to sabrinalanglois798

What is your model TV?

Is it listed among the devices that support the Apple TV app?

List of Apple TV app-supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices - Apple

Some slightly older models may have the specialized Apple TV+ app in the TV’s App Store. Use apps on your Samsung smart TV - Samsung Support

If neither, then you may need a supported external streaming device to access the Apple TV app on your TV. Such a device can be the Apple TV box, Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PlayStation, Nvidia Shield, ‘Chromecast with Google TV’.

i have a samsung tv and i want to watch ted lasso but i don’t know how to get to apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.