Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need a new charging cable for my iPhone 6

I need a new charing cable for my iphone which one is best and can I order it from the apple website?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 7:59 AM

You will need one of the Lightning to USB cables on the following Apple website: Power & Cables - iPhone Accessories - Apple

As you can see, they come in 0.5, 1, & 2 m lengths.

5 replies

Apr 16, 2020 6:57 AM in response to disco_queen

My opinion is stick with Apple or a High Name brand cable - The best is going to be up to you. I have several. I like the .5 meter cable on my desk plugged into my laptop because it does not tangle on the desk. I use the longer 1 meter and 2 meter cables when I want to plug in by the easy chair and or bed.

YES, you can order from the Apple website, you can also find "GOOD" cables at places such as Lowe's, Home Depot, Target, WalMart, Best Buy, etc.

Apr 21, 2020 8:42 AM in response to Jiro Yoneshige

Jiro Yoneshige wrote:

If you can't purchased it at the Apple store then go to a college or a university in your town or city where you live. Its much cheaper to buy it at a college or a university. If not a student then call first and tell them that you are not a student yet and can you purchased it or not.

Do you understand that almost every college and university in the U.S. is shut down right now?

I need a new charging cable for my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.