Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I turn off lost mode on Find my Iphone?

I had tried to turn It off on icloud.com and Find my Iphone,but It has not turned off.I will send you and some photos to show you what I had tried.Please help me.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 4:30 PM

Entering your passcode on the iPhone directly, turns off Lost Mode:

Turn off Lost Mode on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

When you find your lost device, do either of the following to turn off Lost Mode:

• Enter your passcode on the device.
  • In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, tap the device that’s in Lost Mode in the Devices list. Tap Lost Mode, tap Turn Off Lost Mode, then tap Stop Lost Mode.

Note: If you had any cards suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode (credit or debit cards for Apple Pay, or student ID cards or Express Transit cards), when you turn off Lost Mode and sign back in to iCloud, you can use them again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2020 4:30 PM in response to klea145

Entering your passcode on the iPhone directly, turns off Lost Mode:

Turn off Lost Mode on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

When you find your lost device, do either of the following to turn off Lost Mode:

• Enter your passcode on the device.
  • In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, tap the device that’s in Lost Mode in the Devices list. Tap Lost Mode, tap Turn Off Lost Mode, then tap Stop Lost Mode.

Note: If you had any cards suspended when you put your device in Lost Mode (credit or debit cards for Apple Pay, or student ID cards or Express Transit cards), when you turn off Lost Mode and sign back in to iCloud, you can use them again.

How can I turn off lost mode on Find my Iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.