Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried to transfer my Apple Cash to my bank account and i haven’t got the money to my account yet

My Apple Cash never was transferred to my bank

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 6:49 PM

See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or Visa debit card - Apple Support

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2020 6:49 PM in response to zaly229

See the following from Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or Visa debit card - Apple Support

Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers aren't deposited on bank holidays or the weekend. See holidays observed by the Federal Reserve on federalreserve.gov.

If you don't receive an Instant Transfer after 2 hours, or you don't receive a 1 to 3 business day transfer after 3 business days, contact us.

Apr 16, 2020 6:23 PM in response to zaly229

How many days has it been since you transferred the money? Usually it can take a while to transmit between institutions. It can take a week during normal conditions to transfer funds between my two Canadian banks. Maybe more now due to availability of workers.

If you have waited a while, then you are going to have to call someone. This is a public forum, not a secure customer service line that can handle private financial information.

Apr 30, 2020 5:17 PM in response to zaly229

I’m going through the same thing! I transferred money on March 27, 2020 and as of April 30, 2020 I still have not received the money. My bank is not able to track the funds with the VROL number, or any other numbers, they provided and has never received the Proof of Posting request. Apple Cash has basically told me it’s no longer their problem and there’s nothing further they can do for me and to just contact Visa. Unless Visa can trace the funds or provide more information, the money is gone. So from this point on I’m no longer using or recommending Apple Cash

I tried to transfer my Apple Cash to my bank account and i haven’t got the money to my account yet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.