Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone deletes texts I send

My phone deletes texts i send. The person receives them. Responds but I don’t receive the response & what I texted disappears

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 16, 2020 7:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 5:26 AM

Hey Xxtrafaith ,

Thanks for following up with us. I would like to have you delete one of the conversations you noticed this happening in, and then start a new conversation with that contact and monitor if the behavior continues. If it doesn't, try the same with the other conversation you noticed this happening in. If there are messages you wish to save, please do so before deleting any conversation. Let us know how it goes.

Cheers!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2020 5:26 AM in response to Xxtrafaith

Hey Xxtrafaith ,

Thanks for following up with us. I would like to have you delete one of the conversations you noticed this happening in, and then start a new conversation with that contact and monitor if the behavior continues. If it doesn't, try the same with the other conversation you noticed this happening in. If there are messages you wish to save, please do so before deleting any conversation. Let us know how it goes.

Cheers!

Apr 18, 2020 8:47 AM in response to Xxtrafaith

Hey Xxtrafaith,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! It looks like no one has responded to your question. Here are a couple things that might help others answer your question:

Does this happen with all conversations, or only specific contacts?

Are you seeing this behavior with both iMessage (Blue) and text messages (green)?

Does this happen with both Wi-Fi and cellular data?

Thanks again, and have a great day!

My phone deletes texts I send

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.