Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked but working camera

Hi I was wondering whether there is a trade in value of a good condition iPhone 8 Plus, that has a small crack across the camera housing. It doesn’t affect the camera at all and the rest of the back is free of damage.

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 10:44 AM

Ben531 Said:

Cracked but working camera: Hi I was wondering whether there is a trade in value of a good condition iPhone 8 Plus, that has a small crack across the camera housing. It doesn’t affect the camera at all and the rest of the back is free of damage.

———

How to Get a Guesstimate of the Credit:

To find out the possible credit, go here. It will ask you to select the model number, condition, and a few of their options. From there it will give you a supposed guesstimate based on what you have entered.

The Site: Apple Trade In - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2020 10:44 AM in response to Ben531

Ben531 Said:

Cracked but working camera: Hi I was wondering whether there is a trade in value of a good condition iPhone 8 Plus, that has a small crack across the camera housing. It doesn’t affect the camera at all and the rest of the back is free of damage.

———

How to Get a Guesstimate of the Credit:

To find out the possible credit, go here. It will ask you to select the model number, condition, and a few of their options. From there it will give you a supposed guesstimate based on what you have entered.

The Site: Apple Trade In - Apple

Cracked but working camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.