Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription

hey guys I’ve recently purchased a 7-day trial for this singing apps Smule and the actual bill is 33.90/week (in my country) so I forgot to cancel it after a few days. The trial expires at 25 April 2020. Now it’s only been 18th and it already charged me with that freaking amount of money. It says your “your payment was successful” I don’t know if it’s still pending or it has already been charged??! Anyone help me? I’ve cancelled the subscription right after I see the message

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 8:29 PM

Check with your credit card bank if the payment went thru and make sure your subscription has been correctly cancelled. Only if the payment did go thru, complete the Report Problem form to ask Apple for a refund. See the links below.

If you want to unsubscribe, follow these steps:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Officially, all purchases, including subscriptions, are final, but you can try to get a refund by completing the Report a Problem form.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 17, 2020 8:29 PM in response to syahsf

Check with your credit card bank if the payment went thru and make sure your subscription has been correctly cancelled. Only if the payment did go thru, complete the Report Problem form to ask Apple for a refund. See the links below.

If you want to unsubscribe, follow these steps:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Officially, all purchases, including subscriptions, are final, but you can try to get a refund by completing the Report a Problem form.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/

Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.