Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

After free trial of Simple I cancelled it but now I am being billed

I did a 3 day trial of Simple, immediately cancelled it but am now being billed $79.20 every 3 months.

the subscription appears as expired so can’t delete it from my apple id.

Agios Anthanas claims it’s an Apple issue, Apple says it’s an APP issue.

My bank suggested canceling my cc but that i really don’t think that’s the solution.

Anyone else experience this fraud?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 7:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2023 7:56 AM

If its expired, then it cannot be charging you anymore. Expired subscriptions have ended and are completely inactive.

What makes you think the 79.20 charge is for that expired Simple subscription exactly?

If you see the charge on your CC's statement as "Simple", then it has nothing to do with Apple, and is being charged by Simple directly. Check your account with them on their website in that case.

If you see apple.com/bill on CC's statement, then it is coming from Apple, but its probably not from the Simple subscription.

Check all your active subscriptions.

click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2023 7:56 AM in response to JenJonesthecanuck

If its expired, then it cannot be charging you anymore. Expired subscriptions have ended and are completely inactive.

What makes you think the 79.20 charge is for that expired Simple subscription exactly?

If you see the charge on your CC's statement as "Simple", then it has nothing to do with Apple, and is being charged by Simple directly. Check your account with them on their website in that case.

If you see apple.com/bill on CC's statement, then it is coming from Apple, but its probably not from the Simple subscription.

Check all your active subscriptions.

click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

After free trial of Simple I cancelled it but now I am being billed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.