Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add an audio file to Podcast in Catalina?

Same issue. I use a lot of classes as Audiobooks. Catalina has caused lot of trouble. Can't add to an existing book in Books.app.

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 1:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 1:25 AM

I have gotten around it somewhat by using a tag editor - Metadatics from the Mac App Store! Use it to reorder and group all your files of a particular audiobook. The Album name is the name of the audiobook. Add other details like Album Artwork, etc. Save the files.

Then drag the entire lot into Books.app. The files appear as one Audiobook. Cant add a file to an audiobook already there, except, to repeat above process with the new file/lecture.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2020 1:25 AM in response to Applenut2010

I have gotten around it somewhat by using a tag editor - Metadatics from the Mac App Store! Use it to reorder and group all your files of a particular audiobook. The Album name is the name of the audiobook. Add other details like Album Artwork, etc. Save the files.

Then drag the entire lot into Books.app. The files appear as one Audiobook. Cant add a file to an audiobook already there, except, to repeat above process with the new file/lecture.

How to add an audio file to Podcast in Catalina?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.