Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Version 13.0 not receiving or sending mail from any server.

My Mac Mail is not receiving or sending emails from yahoo, gmail, iCloud, any email account I have. This began last night, 4/17. No changes have been made to the account.

I've checked Preferences, Server and see nothing that indicates an issue. But all my email accounts are offline and will not reconnect.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 1:56 PM

Thanks, Joseph. Unfortunately it proved to be far more of an issue than that. I finally had to reach out to Apple Support who was able to walk me through a number of entries. Fortunately, that succeeded and my email is back up and running. Seems something was running in the background that was negatively effecting my mail account.

Appreciate you responding tho. Thanks again.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2020 1:56 PM in response to Joseph_S.

Thanks, Joseph. Unfortunately it proved to be far more of an issue than that. I finally had to reach out to Apple Support who was able to walk me through a number of entries. Fortunately, that succeeded and my email is back up and running. Seems something was running in the background that was negatively effecting my mail account.

Appreciate you responding tho. Thanks again.

Apr 20, 2020 11:30 AM in response to phyllisfromwestlake

Hi phyllisfromwestlake,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble sending and receiving email on your Mac. I’m happy to help.

The article below provides troubleshooting steps that should help to resolve your issue:

If you can’t send email on your Mac - Apple Support

Since all of your email accounts are affected, it sounds like your Mac may not be connected to the internet. Try the steps below for resolving that:

If your Mac doesn't connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi - Apple Support

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day.

Mail Version 13.0 not receiving or sending mail from any server.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.