Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recent charge of 99 cents per month

Why am I being charged this? If additional storage, what am I storing?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 2:01 PM

7 replies

Apr 18, 2020 2:06 PM in response to Lindakw1

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don;t have access to your charges but the following may help.

You can use the following to see if you have the free 5GB plan or an upgraded storage plan (and to downgrade if you want): Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

To see what you are using the storage for: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If the charge is not for storage, see: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Apr 18, 2020 3:05 PM in response to Lindakw1

See the following from my first reply:

You can use the following to see if you have the free 5GB plan or an upgraded storage plan (and to downgrade if you want): Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

To see what you are using the storage for: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If the charge is not for storage, see: See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Recent charge of 99 cents per month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.