Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certain websites not loading

On both my iPhone 11 Pro Max and MacBook Pro, certain websites like amazon, ebay and even some computer games that require internet, will not load on both Safari and Google Chrome. Some sites like YouTube and Google will load. On Safari, a site that won’t load will say, “Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found” and chrome says “This site can’t be reached : amazon.ca’s server IP address could

not be found.

My non-Apple devices and computers don’t have any problems at all which leads me to believe that it’s not my Wi-Fi and it’s not a problem with Safari because the same thing happens on Chrome. Cellular data with my iPhone is completely fine, it’s only when my phone and MacBook are connected to my Wi-Fi that the problem persists.

Im out of ideas, I don’t know what to try next, and I’m in need of some serious help. Thank you.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 9:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 6:55 PM

I realize the sites are loading with non-Apple products, but have you tried restarting/resetting the router to see if that helps? Are you running any anti - virus programs? Using a VPN?

Similar questions

1 reply

Certain websites not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.