Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suspicious Pop-up with my name

Today I was doing something with my IPhone 8 and all of a sudden I get a pop-up with my name (spelled correctly) the words “F•ck You Donald Trump” and then my phone (iPhone 8)’s six digit code so:

Kathryn Fuc€ You Donald Trump 123456

i freaked out because of it being my password. I quickly quit everything and immediately changed my iPhone password.

I don’t remember for sure what app I was using at the time (either Twitter or Google or??)

I’ve had the phone for about 2 months purchased directly from Apple.

Since it happened I did some digging but couldn’t find any thing about my specific problem (the code number and the hysterical thought I would be labeled onto the rolls of dissidents on the upcoming civil war 2 (joking)

I have said some not so nice things on Twitter regarding the intelligence of our president, but I don’t think I have spelled out in that manner.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 10:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2020 10:58 PM

It's hard to see how someone could get your passcode, unless you used an easy to guess one such as your birth date, but iPhones can be hacked. You should call Apple and ask them about this. Use the Contact Support link at the top right of this page.

Check out this article about iPhone security. https://www.iphonelife.com/content/10-tips-to-protect-your-iphone-hackers

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2020 10:58 PM in response to Kathryn2244

It's hard to see how someone could get your passcode, unless you used an easy to guess one such as your birth date, but iPhones can be hacked. You should call Apple and ask them about this. Use the Contact Support link at the top right of this page.

Check out this article about iPhone security. https://www.iphonelife.com/content/10-tips-to-protect-your-iphone-hackers

Apr 18, 2020 11:04 PM in response to Kathryn2244

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware, unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious softwares or unauthorised apps directly from internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable informations of your iPhone such as Passcode, Password etc with your friends and family members.

Suspicious Pop-up with my name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.