Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I export or share video that Photos app (on my Mac) made about one Person from my Gallery?

How can I export or share video that Photos app (on my Mac) made about one Person from my Gallery?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 6:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 10:30 AM

The only way I've found to save a copy of that Peoples presentation is to use the Screenshot app in the Applications/Utilities folder to record as follows:

1 - start playing and then pause the slideshow. Click on the gear button and set the type of music and length of presentation. Then move the slider back to the start of the slideshow.

2 - launch Screenshot app and click on the Record Selection button. And under options select where you want to save the movie.

3 - click on the Play button to start the presentation and when finished click on the Stop Recording button in the menu bar:

The resulting file can get rather large. A 29 second test movie I made came in at 167MB.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2020 10:30 AM in response to kristianka

The only way I've found to save a copy of that Peoples presentation is to use the Screenshot app in the Applications/Utilities folder to record as follows:

1 - start playing and then pause the slideshow. Click on the gear button and set the type of music and length of presentation. Then move the slider back to the start of the slideshow.

2 - launch Screenshot app and click on the Record Selection button. And under options select where you want to save the movie.

3 - click on the Play button to start the presentation and when finished click on the Stop Recording button in the menu bar:

The resulting file can get rather large. A 29 second test movie I made came in at 167MB.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.