Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch series 3 crack

I’ve had two series 3 watches crack all the way around the beveled edge of the screen. The first time I scratched it on the table. Then next day the scratch turned into a crack. The second watch I didn’t do anything. I was sitting at the table and I heard a pop. I looked down and my watch was cracked. The crack went all the way around the screen again. When I googled it I found this is a common manufacturer defect and it said Apple was offering replacements if this happened. However, I cannot figure out how to get a replacement without paying the $70 fee. Anyone know if this is true and how to get it replaced if so?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 4

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 8:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply
1 reply

apple watch series 3 crack

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.