Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes not showing new folders and files

Hello! I’ve been trying to add some files I recently downloaded to my iPhone through file sharing and iTunes is not showing it. Oddly enough, it is only showing the files (same file format as the new ones) that were previously in the folder and already deleted. Yes, it is showing files that are no longer there instead of the new ones. The same goes for folders. When I open these folders on Windows explorer, the new files are there as it should be.

I tried adding the files to the library as well and the same thing is happening. I then updated iTunes to the last version (as well as Windows), but there were no changes. What should I do? Thank you in advance.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2020 1:26 PM

You guys can ignore this. It has been solved. Turned out iTunes was not to blame, but another software which was recently updated. I downgraded it to the older version. and now everything is working. Thanks.

2 replies

iTunes not showing new folders and files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.