Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad pro as graphics tablet

Can you use an IPad pro as graphics tablet on Animate CC or Krita?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 4:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 6:28 AM

You can set the iPad to show the Animated CC or Kriat App on its screen, and then use the Apple pencil to control the app. It may work for you to draw and control some actions on screen. Whether that is enough for you only you can say.

See here to connect your iPad to your Mac, and view the Mac apps on the iPad screen: Use your iPad as a second display for your Mac with Sidecar - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2020 6:28 AM in response to Deapplegirl

You can set the iPad to show the Animated CC or Kriat App on its screen, and then use the Apple pencil to control the app. It may work for you to draw and control some actions on screen. Whether that is enough for you only you can say.

See here to connect your iPad to your Mac, and view the Mac apps on the iPad screen: Use your iPad as a second display for your Mac with Sidecar - Apple Support

Apr 20, 2020 6:15 AM in response to Deapplegirl

I’m never experience Animate CC or Krita on iPad Pro before. I ever run Premiere Rush on iPad Pro 11” 2018. In my opinion, it only work for a very simple task. I tried to edit 13min Full HD video taking with my iPhone XS, It work but not that smooth. Also, to render this file in 720p it took about 1hr. So i not recommend for work station replacement. But as a second working tools, it work well.

IPad pro as graphics tablet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.