Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sign in with Apple

Hi, I used sign in with Apple on AliExpress, I ordered and payed already. But they closed my order, because I don’t have my mail verified. I can’t verify it, because the verification email is not forwarded from the apple’s generated one to my official Apple ID mail. If I want to change the “fake” mail for my real mail to get the verification mail, I need to sign in again for some reason, but now I don’t have the posibility to sign in with Apple, so I need to put the pasword in. I don’t know the password to my AliExpress account, because I signed in through Apple. I can’t even message Ali on support, because I need to be signed in... How can I change the generated mail from Apple to mine? Or how can I get the password from my Ali account?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 4:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 3:33 PM

Hi, I fixed it. You need to contact them through support. I think I logged in to the another account and contacted them from there. Then, you will be texting with a bot, few questions. Then, you need to tell them you want to change your email and you don’t have the password. They will ask you for your adress, card number, order ID and new email. They will send you an email within 2 days that your email was changed. Now when you have access to the email on your AliExpress account, you can tap on “i forgot password” and change it :)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 3:33 PM in response to violeta32

Hi, I fixed it. You need to contact them through support. I think I logged in to the another account and contacted them from there. Then, you will be texting with a bot, few questions. Then, you need to tell them you want to change your email and you don’t have the password. They will ask you for your adress, card number, order ID and new email. They will send you an email within 2 days that your email was changed. Now when you have access to the email on your AliExpress account, you can tap on “i forgot password” and change it :)

Sign in with Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.