Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gmail Notes on iPhone Missing

I created a note today on my iPhone, which is synced with my Gmail account. For some reason the note keeps deleting on my iPhone, but it shows on my Notes desktop app. Very strange. Any thoughts on this?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 7:51 AM

Hello Wade Myers,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that when you create a note in the Notes app, the note unexpectedly is deleted from your iPhone.

Managing and accessing notes across your devices is important in order to complete your daily tasks. I'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend to temporarily turn off "Notes" from your Gmail account by going to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Gmail > turn off, "Notes." Then restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone From there, please turn "Notes" back on and see if you continue to experience the same behavior.

Please let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2020 7:51 AM in response to Wade Myers

Hello Wade Myers,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that when you create a note in the Notes app, the note unexpectedly is deleted from your iPhone.

Managing and accessing notes across your devices is important in order to complete your daily tasks. I'll be happy to help.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend to temporarily turn off "Notes" from your Gmail account by going to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Gmail > turn off, "Notes." Then restart your iPhone: Restart your iPhone From there, please turn "Notes" back on and see if you continue to experience the same behavior.

Please let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Gmail Notes on iPhone Missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.