Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus not charging

My iphone 6 plus won’t charge anymore. I get the battery icon with a red line at the bottom. After 2 hours, i saw the Apple logo but it then went back to the battery icon wirh a red line at the bottom. What can I do to get it back on again?

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Apr 20, 2020 11:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 12:04 AM

Check this out --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

2 replies

Apr 21, 2020 4:00 AM in response to nads58

Are you getting the lightning bolt when you plug it in? Likely not. The problem is probably in your charging system and not in your iPhone. The most likely culprit is your charging cable. Much less likely is the power supply.

Try borrowing a cord and/or power supply from another Apple device. Figure out which piece has failed and buy a new one. Good luck.

iPhone 6 Plus not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.