Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to download pictures from iCloud to PC(Windows) ?

Hey

my phone is broken, but luckily all my photos are saved on my iCloud, but how do i get the photos from my iCloud to my PC. the PC system is Windows 10.

/Mette

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 9:06 AM

If your photos were synced to iCloud via iCloud Photos, use the internet browser on the PC and log into iCloud.com. Go to the Photos app there and select the photos and download (icon in the bar at the top). I believe that there is a limit of 1,000 per download so you may have to repeat those steps multiple time.

Another option is to use iCloud for Windows: Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on in the phone but did have an iCloud Backup, note that the backup can only be used to setup or restore an iOS device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2020 9:06 AM in response to mette178

If your photos were synced to iCloud via iCloud Photos, use the internet browser on the PC and log into iCloud.com. Go to the Photos app there and select the photos and download (icon in the bar at the top). I believe that there is a limit of 1,000 per download so you may have to repeat those steps multiple time.

Another option is to use iCloud for Windows: Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on in the phone but did have an iCloud Backup, note that the backup can only be used to setup or restore an iOS device.

how to download pictures from iCloud to PC(Windows) ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.