Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Grammarly in Pages, not just the Grammarly App

Hi, I have the Grammarly App for mac and love it. However, I want to install Grammarly right into the Pages app. If I have to copy and paste my essay from Pages into the Grammarly app and make corrections, it won't transfer all my footnotes or endnotes seamlessly from one to the next and therefore is useless to me. I want to be able to have Grammarly directly in my Pages app so that I can make corrections there and not mess up my footnotes, etc. Does anyone know how to do that if it is available?

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2020 2:04 PM

You cannot install Grammarly into the Pages application. If so inclined, Apple and Grammarly would have to collobarate on a Pages plug-in solution that would permit this functionality. As a fellow user, I have no idea what Apple's Pages product team is planning, so you can send the product feedback directly from the Pages application menu.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2020 2:04 PM in response to jugreenman

You cannot install Grammarly into the Pages application. If so inclined, Apple and Grammarly would have to collobarate on a Pages plug-in solution that would permit this functionality. As a fellow user, I have no idea what Apple's Pages product team is planning, so you can send the product feedback directly from the Pages application menu.

Grammarly in Pages, not just the Grammarly App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.