Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Grammarly as a plug-in for Pages

I just realized that Grammarly is a plug-in for Microsoft Word. I certainly wish Apple would help Grammarly develop and publish a similar plug-in for Grammarly. For that matter, I'd like to see the same thing for ProWritingAid. I am a professional author, and I do significant self-editing before paying for a professional editor's help. My editing process is: ProWritingAid->Grammarly->Hemingway, with a final grammar/spelling run through Word or Pages or Scrivener depending on the platform I start with. I much prefer using Pages over Word. However, there are advantages of better handshaking between the other apps and Word, reducing the cut and pasting needed with Pages. If Apple would co-support development of plug-ins it would be awesome!

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 5:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 5:44 AM

Use the Provide Pages Feedback menu item from the Pages application menu. We are fellow users, and the Pages product team does not participate here. That feedback will however, go directly to them.

Rhetorically, whether Grammarly wants to divert resources to Pages integration when they already provide a Mac client is a question for them.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2020 5:44 AM in response to ParamedicDave

Use the Provide Pages Feedback menu item from the Pages application menu. We are fellow users, and the Pages product team does not participate here. That feedback will however, go directly to them.

Rhetorically, whether Grammarly wants to divert resources to Pages integration when they already provide a Mac client is a question for them.

Grammarly as a plug-in for Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.