Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2020 11:27 PM

With purchase sharing, one adult in your Family Sharing group agrees to pay for any purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books. You can then see and download your family members' purchases from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, and PC, and enjoy them too.* Follow the steps below to download family members' purchases to your device, and learn where to find those purchases if you don't see them. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2020 11:27 PM in response to bun245

With purchase sharing, one adult in your Family Sharing group agrees to pay for any purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books. You can then see and download your family members' purchases from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, and PC, and enjoy them too.* Follow the steps below to download family members' purchases to your device, and learn where to find those purchases if you don't see them. 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.