Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to find Sunnxt app for Apple TV

There is Sunnxt app available for Apple TV, but I am not able to find it in the Appstore. Thanks

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 2:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 3:15 AM

Apple TV (2nd generation) doesn’t support custom apps. Users can not add anything to it.

You would need an Apple TV (4th generation or later) to have it support apps of your choice, similar to smart phones. Apple TV (4th generation or later) has an App Store on the device itself. Apps cannot be transferred from other devices.

Sun NXT for Apple TV should be available in the Apple TV App Store in India.

Sun NXT for iPhone appears not to be available in the iPhone App Store in India (but is available in some other countries).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2020 3:15 AM in response to sayikkara

Apple TV (2nd generation) doesn’t support custom apps. Users can not add anything to it.

You would need an Apple TV (4th generation or later) to have it support apps of your choice, similar to smart phones. Apple TV (4th generation or later) has an App Store on the device itself. Apps cannot be transferred from other devices.

Sun NXT for Apple TV should be available in the Apple TV App Store in India.

Sun NXT for iPhone appears not to be available in the iPhone App Store in India (but is available in some other countries).

I am not able to find Sunnxt app for Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.