Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request a refund for an app

Hello, I’m from Belarus, I donwnload an app Afterlite, use it a few times and forgot to delete it, after one week this app make a pay for a year and spend 17$. As i dont use it i dont want to pay, and want to back money, help me please, I try to do it with spesial link in app store, but it said me, that its imposible to back money, I don’t know what to do

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 11:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 12:53 PM

Olga-289 Said:

"Request a refund for an app: Its don’t help me, so i write to you here"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

This is a User-to-User forum. You are not speaking with Apple here. We are all Apple users like you. So, contact Apple and take this up with them. As you may suspect, no one here has access to your account information.

Apple Support Contact Information:

Perform a Chat Session:

If you cannot get though, then use Apple Chat. Go Here: https://getsupport.apple.com/

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2020 12:53 PM in response to Olga-289

Olga-289 Said:

"Request a refund for an app: Its don’t help me, so i write to you here"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

This is a User-to-User forum. You are not speaking with Apple here. We are all Apple users like you. So, contact Apple and take this up with them. As you may suspect, no one here has access to your account information.

Apple Support Contact Information:

Perform a Chat Session:

If you cannot get though, then use Apple Chat. Go Here: https://getsupport.apple.com/

Apr 23, 2020 11:57 AM in response to Olga-289

Hello there and thank you for posting your question on Apple Support Communities! It looks like you want to request a refund for an application, you might want to look at this article on information on how to request a refund. Hope this helps and have a good day!

Apr 23, 2020 12:00 PM in response to Olga-289

Hm, you might want to get in contact with Apple Support for further assistance in that case. You should take a look at this article to find out more about how to get in contact with Apple Support. Hope this helps.

Request a refund for an app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.