Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refunds on iphone 11 / app store

Hello,

i have a problem. I was looking for an app for my iphone , I installed my phone , after that i was on the point where i saw the plan for payments, i realise that it s an app with payment , i wanted to see more detail then i press for buying it by mistake . I took it but after i go and unsubscribe from the app store .. but i saw they took the block the money from my acc immediately..i try everything to get back my money because i didn t use the app and i don t want to do it. Today they took out money for 6 months of using this app. I deleted the app after I unsubscribe, now i want my money back , a refund. Can someone help me please? Thank you

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 24, 2020 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2020 8:51 AM

Here's how to cancel your subscription: See or cancel your subscriptions

You can also request a refund from Apple, but I am not sure whether they will give you one.

Try these steps to request a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Refunds on iphone 11 / app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.