Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri

i have asked siri "who does this iphone belong to" incase my phone got lost and all the information i got from siri was my name....nothing else...i even added information to my own contact...and still no more information shows up besides my name...is there any way to add more information to her like a contact number or email address?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 8:53 PM

I will cut to the chase! Not all people are “honest,” there really no guarentee somebody will return your iPhone. Just do it the “old fashioned way,” with “Find My iPhone” leaving some message in home screen. So in case, leave “activation lock,” on they cannot use lost iPhone.

4 replies

Apr 23, 2020 8:42 PM in response to Axel Foley

it works but how will someone know where i live to return my iphone incase it gets lost...becuase siri is asking that i unlock my iphone first to view that information...and my contact number is no use becuase how can someone call the number when the sim is in the phone that is lost and they have it?

what im trying to say is is there another way to make more information available easier when using her?

Siri

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.