Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery healthy management on Catalina 10.5.5

Will the new feature of battery health management include my 15 inch 2014 MacBook Pro ?

Posted on Apr 23, 2020 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 9:36 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities wisam162,

I see that you have a question about battery health management on your Mac. I'd be happy to provide you with some information to answer your question.

If your Mac is compatible with the current version of macOS Catalina, then you would have the battery health management feature on your Mac. The articles below can help with determining compatibility and more information on battery health management.

macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers

About battery health management in Mac notebooks

Hope this helps.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 25, 2020 9:36 AM in response to wisam162

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities wisam162,

I see that you have a question about battery health management on your Mac. I'd be happy to provide you with some information to answer your question.

If your Mac is compatible with the current version of macOS Catalina, then you would have the battery health management feature on your Mac. The articles below can help with determining compatibility and more information on battery health management.

macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers

About battery health management in Mac notebooks

Hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Battery healthy management on Catalina 10.5.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.