Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay

I bought my apple tv 4K and my phone SE wont connect to the airplay i also updated both of the devices but wont connect with airplay . Anyone knows why ?help please

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 4:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 4:15 AM

How to AirPlay video and mirror your device's screen - Apple Support

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device - Apple Support

Additionally, verify that both are on the same home network. For Wi-Fi, that should use the same SSID network name. It will not work if your Wi-Fi is split into two by using separate SSID names for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band, and the devices each use a different SSID. Let your router bridge these bands into one logical network.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2020 4:15 AM in response to elion82

How to AirPlay video and mirror your device's screen - Apple Support

If AirPlay or screen mirroring isn’t working on your device - Apple Support

Additionally, verify that both are on the same home network. For Wi-Fi, that should use the same SSID network name. It will not work if your Wi-Fi is split into two by using separate SSID names for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band, and the devices each use a different SSID. Let your router bridge these bands into one logical network.

Airplay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.