Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing Comcast Mail between Comcast server, iPad, and iPhone

Hi - 'Recently' (within the last 2 months?), my iPhone 11 and iPad Pro no longer sync email with my Comcast email account. When an email is deleted from my IOS devices, it does not delete in the Comcast email queue (when accessed from my MacBook), and visa versa. I've deleted and re-added the mail accounts, and checked all the settings, and read all the boards - but can't get it to work anymore. Any help is appreciated!

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 6:32 AM

5 replies

Apr 27, 2020 7:13 AM in response to Demo

Thank you for the suggestions. I updated to the latest iPad release (13.4.1) and it still did't work. I downloaded the Xfinity Connect App and it works fine - all the emails sync. But, it still doesn't work on the iPad (it does work on my iPhone - I was mistaken about that). So, it would appear to me to be related to an IOS setting that I've got incorrect rather than a Comcast issue (?). I will do some more research and see if I can figure it out.

Thanks again.

Apr 24, 2020 9:41 AM in response to rbh01

I have Comcast IMAP email and just tested this. I can confirm that I was able to sync actions I performed on my MBP running El Capitan to my iPad Air 3 running iOS 13.4.1 and from the iPad to the Mac.

Do you have the Xfinity Connect App on your iOS devices? If so, have you tested to see if it works using that app rather than the iOS mail App?

Have you updated your iOS devices to 13.4.1?

Other than those suggestions, I don’t know what to tell you either other than to contact Comcast and hope that they can be of some help. Any time that I ever contacted them about my email account, they were quite useless. I either figured it out myself or found answers on the community forums.

Syncing Comcast Mail between Comcast server, iPad, and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.